High Institute For Elastomer Industries (HIEI) Technical and Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC) and Saudi-Yanbu Petrochemical (YANPET) , Which is an affiliate between SABIC and Exxon Mobile , established a cooperation agreement in (30/4/2008 ) to build High Institute for Elastomer Industries (HIEI) at Yanbu Saudi Arabia under the supervision of the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources. HIEI was founded to train and qualify Saudi cadre’s technician to work for future elastomer industries in Saudi Arabia as a government strategy to allocate industries in order to encourage economic diversification. HIEI provide qualified Saudi cadres to work as operators and technicians in elastomer industries and downstream industries.
- Provide skilled workforce to work in elastomer industries
- Form a supportive environment for elastomer industries
- Development of workforce in elastomer industries
- Spread awareness and community services
- Help to achieve Kingdom of Saudi Arabia vision 2020 in economic diversity and industry saudization.
HIEI Vision First reference for elastomer (rubber) industries at the region. HIEI Mission Excellence in providing high quality training, development, consulting and testing services by latest technology,equipment’s, professional and specialized staff. HIEI Values
- Competency and Skills