High Institute For Elastomer (Rubber) Industries (HIEI)
Technical and Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC) and Saudi-Yanbu Petrochemical (YANPET) , Which is an affiliate between SABIC and Exxon Mobile , established a cooperation agreement in (30/4/2008 ) to build High Institute for Elastomer (Rubber)Industries (HIEI) at Yanbu Saudi Arabia under the supervision of the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources. HIEI was founded to train and qualify Saudi cadre’s technician to work for future elastomer (Rubber) industries in Saudi Arabia as a government strategy to allocate industries in order to encourage economic diversification. HIEI provide qualified Saudi cadres to work as operators and technicians in elastomer (Rubber) industries and downstream industries.
- Provide skilled workforce to work in elastomer (Rubber) industries
- Form a supportive environment for elastomer (Rubber) industries
- Development of workforce in elastomer (Rubber) industries
- Spread awareness and community services
- Help to achieve Kingdom of Saudi Arabia vision 2020 in economic diversity and industry saudization.
To be one of the world’s class training institutes in Elastomer (Rubber) technology and a strategic partner with Elastomer (Rubber) based industries.
To provide technical training, testing, consultation and research programs in the field of Elastomer (Rubber) technology by well-trained and qualified Saudi cadres using state of the art training equipment and technique to a high quality standard in an innovative environment.